OIS KRAV MAGA USA Miami Group Classes are open to all regardless of level (beginner, medium, advanced). The difference between the course levels lies in the variety of the techniques, the complexity of the problems addressed, the level and intensity of defense and the number of attacks.
- Reproducing real life street situations (including all types of scenarios with varying levels of stress),
- Work perception and prevention of danger (How to anticipate a problem and manage it),
- Working reaction and instinctive responsiveness (How to react quickly using proper defense), and
- Mental work, positive aggression (Enter stage battle to adopt the best defense in terms of the attack).
- Bare hands, and
- With any type of weapons.
- One against one,
- Against multiple offenders,
- Working under a disability,
- Protecting a third party,
- Workplace confrontation,
- Facing the unknown (including distinct situations: standing, sitting on the ground, etc.), and
- Mixed session of men and women.
- Facing sudden attacks to awaken instinctive gesture of defense and immediate reflex (even at the beginner level),
- Developing strong mental will, determination and self-control, and
- Building muscular and cardiovascular endurance.
We also emphasize work confrontation with yourself, face unknown (distinct situations: standing, on the ground, sitting etc.) Men and women are mixed in the technical sessions, as well as during fighting, and in the street. Mental work determination and self-control will play a very important role.
During the course, and depending on the subject, we will also work on building muscle, cardiovascular endurance.